Product Warranty Terms
All products sold on Genuine Auto Electricals are 100% genuine and have different warranties as per the respective product specification. The manufacturer of the product is solely liable for any promises and warranties made out on the said product. And the manufacturer’s decision over the warranty claim shall be final and binding to the customer.
In the After-Market of automotive batteries, if the customer opts for a different fitment and size battery other than the recommended OE fitment in her/his car. It shall be totally at the discretion of the customer. We will not be responsible for warranty denial if any by the respective battery manufacturer brand. It is hereby being urged to go in for the standard fitment as specified by the respective battery manufacturer’s manual for the respective car model.
For commercial vehicles and non-vehicular instruments, only 12 months warranty battery is made available by the manufacturers.
Warranty condition for Two Wheelers batteries is Walk-in only.
Few brands offer only a Walk-in warranty in case of Car, Inverter, Truck etc batteries.
Pro-rata Warranty: Under this warranty, if an item fails before the end of the warranty period, it is replaced at a cost that depends on the age of the item at the time of failure. The pro-rata warranty is counted from the date of purchase to the date of complaint.
Please Note: No warranty claims will be entertained without the ORIGINAL WARRANTY CARD & INVOICE COPY. In some cases, if the manufacturer does not provide or has done away with issuing the physical Warranty Card, then it is recommended to register the battery Serial No. with the respective manufacturers’ website accordingly. However, the INVOICE COPY is also to be preserved for Warranty purposes.
How to Claim Warranty on any Product during the Warranty Period?
- Make sure you have the original bill & warranty card.
- The warranty card is necessary for a warranty claim, in case of loss of warranty card the respective manufacturer has the right to reject the said warranty claim.
- Call the customer care no. of the respective manufacturer and provide details related to your product and the problem you are facing.
- The manufacturer’s service team will schedule an inspection to diagnose and resolve the issue and will provide the product’s service report copy. If the on-site service is not available then the manufacturer may guide you to the nearest authorized dealer/distributor which may or will be chargeable.
- You’ll need to present the original bill & warranty card and hand over a copy of each to the service personnel.
- The walk-in warranty service is free. In case if the customer opts for doorstep service, it is only available at a price of ₹350 per visit and is rendered directly by our merchants.