Exide Xpress-XP2000 heavy duty batteries are made using a special hybrid alloy to withstand the harsh Indian environment. Low maintenance, heavy-duty commercial vehicle battery with unique Hybrid Alloy System. Highly durable and leak-resistant comes with enhanced recharge capability and is ready to use soon after installation. In-built Magic Eye lets you check the electrolyte level quickly. Exide Express XP2000 batteries are considered maintenance-free because of low water loss and Exide Xpress xp2000 200ah batteries are most popular in this segment.
Mostly Exide Xpress-XP2000 battery is used for Heavy engines like Trucks, Buses, Gen Sets(DG sets), and other Heavy Lift types of equipment.
|Pro-rated Warranty||18 Months|
|Nominal Voltage||12 Volts|
|Application of Usage||Automotive|
|Dimensions (L*W*H) in mm||521(L)x278(W)x270(H)|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||56.8 Kgs|
Note: Specifications may subject to change without prior notice
Features of Exide Xpress – XP1800
- Withstands bumps and vibrations: Special polypropylene container with strengthening ribs makes the battery strong enough to withstand severe operating conditions and arduous vibrations in service
- Made for the Indian environment: The use of a special Hybrid Alloy System ensures that the battery can withstand the Indian environment and high under-bonnet temperatures
- Improved cycle life: Double-clad separation in the form of a unique rib-free separator profile, reinforced with texturized glass mat, provides surface support to the active material, thereby improving cycle life and resistance to bumps and vibrations
- Quick recharge: Unique tree radial grid design, lower internal resistance, and special paste chemistry enhance the recharging capability of the battery during use
- Magic eye: Easy to ascertain the state of the charge as well as electrolyte level of the battery
- Enhanced safety: Micro-porous filter disc in vent openings help arrest acid fumes and restrict spark propagation inside the battery
- Leak-resistant design: Side vented lid with electrolyte flow back system reduces the chance of electrolyte leakage during handling
- Maintenance-free: Requires topping up only once in 6 months. Special alloy ensures low water loss during high-temperature operations
- Ready-to-use: Batteries delivered factory-charged in ready-to-use condition
- Exide Xpress range is a flat plate flooded lead-acid battery that conforms – IS 14257-1995, JIS-D5301-1999 & I S7372-1995 standard.