Exide Inva Tubular IT500+
Exide Inva Tubular batteries are next-generation Tubular batteries, which are designed to withstand long and frequent power cuts. The ultimate tubular batteries especially designed with thick tubular plates are best suited for areas with frequent power cuts. These long-lasting batteries have 30% more Acid volume per ampere hour than ordinary tubular batteries. Exide InvaTubular batteries can also withstand overcharge better. Its superior features have made it the most demanded inverter battery.
|Battery Series||Inva Tubular|
|Full Replacement Warranty||48 Months|
|Nominal Voltage||12 Volts|
|Application of Usage||Inverter|
|Dimensions (L*W*H) in mm||500(L)x187(W)x416(H)|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||66 Kgs|
Note: Specifications may subject to change without prior notice
Features of Exide Inva Tubular IT500+
- Premium Range – The Ultimate Inverter Battery.
- Made with Exide’s Torr Tubular technology.
- Housed in tall DIN containers.
- More Electrolyte per Ampere Hour.
- Most suitable for deep cycle application.
- Electrolyte level indicator.
- Tough Condition – Tough Battery with Thicker Plates
- Long Life – 1200 Cycles @ 80% DOD.
- Owing to their toughness and durability, Exide Inva Tubular batteries can operate at extreme temperatures.