Exide EL200-200AH Tubular Battery
Exide EL Master Tubular batteries are next-generation Tubular batteries, which are designed to withstand long and frequent power cuts. The ultimate tubular batteries especially designed with thick tubular plates are best suited for areas with frequent power cuts.
The new EL Master range is manufactured as per Exide’s proprietary Torr Tubular technology using one of the world’s most exclusive, advanced, and state-of-the-art ‘HADI’ high-pressure spine casting (at 100 bar) machines, which is not commonly available.
With a hi-tech R&D center at Kolkata, Exide has developed the high-corrosion resistant and robust spine technology using the HADI process, which ensures a super fine grain structure, for strength, long life, and highest reliability.
APPLICATIONS OF FLOODED 6EL RANGE
- Inverter/UPS Systems
- Telecommunication Systems
- Office Automation Equipment
- Fire Alarm and Security Systems
- Electronic PABX Systems
- Cable Television Equipment
- Electronic Attendance and Cash Registers
- Process Instrumentation and Control
- Railway Signalling
- Power Plants and Substations
- Cellular Phones and Pagers (Base Stations and Transmitters)
- Geophysical Equipment
- PCO Monitors (Electronic)
|Battery Series||EL Master|
|Battery Rating||C10 @ 150 AH|
|Full Replacement Warranty||48 Months|
|Nominal Voltage||12 Volts|
|Application of Usage||Inverter/Online UPS|
|Dimensions (L*W*H) in mm||500(L)x187(W)x416(H)|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||65 Kgs|
Note: Specifications may be subject to change without prior notice
Features of Exide EL200-200AH
- Premium Range – The Ultimate Inverter Battery.
- Made with Exide’s Torr Tubular technology.
- Housed in tall DIN containers.
- More Electrolyte per Ampere Hour.
- Most suitable for deep cycle application.
- Electrolyte level indicator.
- Tough Condition – Tough Battery with Thicker Plates
- Owing to their toughness and durability, Exide Inva Tubular batteries can operate at extreme temperatures.