The New Exide DRIVE100L heavy-duty batteries are made using a special hybrid alloy to withstand the harsh Indian environment. Low maintenance, heavy-duty commercial vehicle battery with a unique Hybrid Alloy System. Highly durable and leak-resistant comes with enhanced recharge capability and is ready to use soon after installation. In-built Magic Eye lets you check the electrolyte level quickly. Exide DRIVE100L batteries are considered maintenance-free because of low water loss and Exide DRIVE100L, 100ah batteries are the most popular in this segment.
We are an Exide dealer in Jajpur Road, Odisha. Mostly Exide DRIVE100L battery is used for Heavy engines like Trucks, Buses, Gen Sets(DG sets), and other Heavy Equipment. You can buy an EXIDE DRIVE100L battery from Genuine Auto Electricals.
|Nominal Voltage||12 Volts|
|Application of Usage||Automotive|
|Dimensions (L*W*H) in mm||410(L)x176(W)x233(H)|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||28.1 Kg|
Note: Specifications may be subject to change without prior notice
Features of Exide Drive-DRIVE100L
- Withstands bumps and vibrations: Special polypropylene container with strengthening ribs makes the battery strong enough to withstand severe operating conditions and arduous vibrations in service
- Made for the Indian environment: The use of a special Hybrid Alloy System ensures that the battery can withstand the Indian environment and high under-bonnet temperatures
- Improved cycle life: Double-clad separation in the form of a unique rib-free separator profile, reinforced with texturized glass mat, provides surface support to the active material, thereby improving cycle life and resistance to bumps and vibrations
- Quick recharge: Unique tree radial grid design, lower internal resistance, and special paste chemistry enhance the recharging capability of the battery during use
- Magic eye: Easy to ascertain the state of the charge as well as the electrolyte level of the battery
- Enhanced safety: Micro-porous filter disc in vent openings help arrest acid fumes and restrict spark propagation inside the battery
- Leak-resistant design: Side vented lid with electrolyte flow back system reduces the chance of electrolyte leakage during handling
- Maintenance-free: Requires topping up only once in 6 months. Special alloy ensures low water loss during high-temperature operations
- Ready-to-use: Batteries delivered factory-charged in ready-to-use condition
- Exide Drive range is a flat plate flooded lead-acid battery that conforms – IS 14257-1995, JIS-D5301-1999 & I S7372-1995 standards.