Exide InvaMaster IMTT2600-250AH
Verify your pincode for correct delivery details
Introducing the Exide InvaMaster-IMTT2600 (250Ah), a top-quality flagship model from Exide Industries offering superior power backup for homes at an unbeatable price. This lead-acid battery is renowned for its deep discharge control, minimal fumes, and instant switchover function, making it the number one choice for home and online UPS systems. With the Exide InvaMaster-IMTT2600 (250Ah), you can enjoy uninterrupted power supply, backed by its long life, faster charging, and high backup. It comes factory-charged and is ideal for challenging environments, providing 1000 cycles @ 80% DOD. With a 60-month warranty, the Exide InvaMaster series includes tubular batteries ranging from 100AH to 250AH.
Installation & Demo:
This product does not require installation. The features of the product are present in the user manual that comes with it. Hence, the manufacturer does not provide on-site installation or demo for the product. In case of any queries about the installation or the features of the product, kindly call us at 9861240376 or 9556640376 for assistance.
|Full Replacement Warranty||36 Months|
|Nominal Voltage||12 Volts|
|Application of Usage||Inverter|
|Dimensions (L*W*H) in mm||500(L)x187(W)x416(H)|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||68.72 Kgs|
Note: Specifications may, be subject to change without prior notice
Features of Exide InvaMaster IMTT2600 Battery
- Superior Power backup
- Advanced hybrid technology
- Fume and leak-resistant
- Ability to withstand long and frequent power outages.
- Require lesser topping-up frequency.
- The standard range for normal usage
- Premium Range – The Ultimate Inverter Battery.
- Made with Exide’s Tubular technology.
- More Electrolyte per Ampere Hour.
- Most Suitable for deep cycle application.
- Electrolyte level indicator.
- Tough Condition – Tough Battery with Thicker Plates
- Long Life – 1000 Cycles @ 80% DOD.
- Owing to their toughness and durability, Exide InvaMasterbatteries can operate at extreme temperatures.
- Ready for commissioning: Batteries supplied in factory-charged condition are ready to be used.
Warranty Registration ↓