Exide Integra Inverter with Li-ion Battery
Presenting the smart, safe and stylish Exide Integra. Powered with the next-gen tech of Li-ion. Built with a neo-compact look and user-friendly design to complement your modern lifestyle.
Exide Integra Inverter Feature-Packed Integrated Inverter
- Highly efficient, integrated Pure Sine Wave Home UPS system with inbuilt Li-Ion battery.
- 60 Months warranty against manufacturing defects on both inverter and battery.
- Sleek, wall-mounted design saving floor space.
- Zero maintenance, high life-cycle Li-ion batteries.
- No fumes or acid spillage and less humming – for a clean, hassle-free environment.
- User-friendly display.
- Comes in 2 SKUs – INTEGRA700 (450 Watts) & INTEGRA1000 (720 Watts).
- Faster charging than lead acid battery, commencing at low input voltage.
- Automated intelligent battery charge management.
- Automatic protection controls like overload, low battery, heat-up & short circuit.
- Mains overload protection through resettable switch.
Exide Integra Inverter New-Age LCD Display
- Graphical tri-colour LCD and soft touch switches for better interface.
- Displays real-time clock and ambient temperature.
- Displays back-up time and charging time.
- Snow-White text with black LCD backlight in back-up mode.
- Green text with black LCD backlight in charging mode.
- Red LCD backlight in protection mode.
- Shows applied load in % as well as graphical bulb indication.
- Shows flow of charge from mains to battery or load, or both battery and load.
- Displays actual AC mains input and output in numerical form.
- Displays actual battery voltage in numeric as well as in bar graph.
- Displays any protection coming like overload, short circuit, battery low, battery higher, over temperature, etc.
Exide Integra Inverter Technical Specifications
|INTEGRA 700||INTEGRA 1000|
|Rated Capacity||450W / 563VA||720W / 900VA|
|Net Weight (with Battery)||22.65 Kg||25.95 Kg|
|Product Dimension (H*W*T)||665mm * 405mm * 140mm|
|Max. Charging Current||5Amp ± 0.5Amp||8Amp ± 0.5Amp|
|Battery Boost Voltage||56.4V ± 0.4V|
|Charging Technique||Automatic Sense Battery Management System|
|Change Over Time (in UPS Model)||≤ 10msec|
|No Load Output Voltage||225V ± 5V|
|Output Frequency||50Hz ± 1Hz|
|Output Wave Form||Pure Sine Wave|
|Nominal Battery Voltage||51.2V (In-Built Lithium-Ion Battery)|
|Battery Low Cut Off||48V ± 0.4V|
|Mains Voltage Range (in Normal Mode)||90V – 290VAC ±10V|
|Mains Voltage Range (in UPS Mode)||180V – 270VAC ±10V|