Exide Xpress Battery in Jajpur
EXIDE LCV HCV BATTERIES
Most commercial vehicles in India, especially trucks and buses, have to ply through undulated terrains, rough roads, extreme climates and severe operating conditions. Exide manufactures commercial vehicle batteries using a Hybrid Alloy System that ensures that the battery can withstand Indian environment and high under-bonnet temperatures. Commercial vehicles with Exide batteries help reduce the vibrations while travelling on rough roads and bumps, are quick to recharge, and are leak resistant and low on maintenance. Every Exide heavy duty truck battery or bus battery comes at a competitive market price and can be purchased form Genuine Auto Electricals.
- Withstands bumps and vibrations: Special polypropylene container with strengthening ribs makes the battery strong enough to withstand severe operating conditions and arduous vibrations in service
- Made for Indian environment: Use of special Hybrid Alloy System ensures that the battery can withstand the Indian environment and high under-bonnet temperatures
- Improved cycle life: Double-clad separation in the form of a unique rib-free separator profile, reinforced with texturised glass mat, provides surface support to the active material, thereby improving cycle life and resistance to bumps and vibrations
- Quick recharge: Unique tree radial grid design, lower internal resistance and a special paste chemistry enhance recharging capability of the battery during use
- Magic eye: Easy to ascertain the state of the charge as well as electrolyte level of the battery
- Enhanced safety: Micro-porous filter disc in vent openings help arrest acid fumes and restrict spark propagation inside the battery
- Leak-resistant design: Side vented lid with electrolyte flow back system reduces chance of electrolyte leakage during handling
- Maintenance-free: Requires topping up only once in 6 months. Special alloy ensures low water loss during high temperature operations
- Ready-to-use: Batteries delivered factory-charged in ready-to-use condition
- Exide xpress range are flat plate flooded lead acid battery which conforms – IS 14257-1995, JIS-D5301-1999 & I S7372-1995 standard.